- SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT CYCLE in NORTHERN CAIRO - Research Action in Zawia district
- Environment, participation, role of women: voices from the streets of Cairo in post-revolutionary Egypt
- After having hosted the celebration of the World Environmental Day 2010, the Garden in Sharabeia is now open to citizens!!!
- Together with the local community for the rehabilitation of Ard Al Genina Garden – Zawia District
- Sharabeya District leads the WED 2010 celebrations in Northern Cairo area
- Green Days for the local communities of Sharabia & Sahel Districts, Northern Cairo
- Opening of the Garden in Sami El Baroudi School
- Environmental campaign –Together with the local community to clean Hekr Abu Douma – Rod El Farag District
- Please take a moment to fill our online "Values Survey"
- Bridging the Gap: Registration now open for the ICDL Training Courses
- interested in working in COSPE Egypt? submit your resume and check current open position
- We are looking for suppliers and consultants
An equitable partnership between markets and producers, fair prices, safe and healthy working conditions and worker's rights respected.
Increasing revenue of rural communities, through improved processing and marketing of organic products; enhancing products' quality, agro-ecosystem, health and biodiversity.
Making communities work for the preservation of their habitat, fostering the link among environment, education and employment, improving water safety and establishing a sustainable waste management.
Communities can become the real actors of development and advocate for their rights. A special focus is placed on gender equity, promoting women economic and social role.
Handicraft activities have a big potential to stimulate the growth of local communities, preserving Egyptian tradition and cultural heritage, helping women and marginalized producers escape poverty and achieve independence.
Supporting grass-root associations and strengthening social networks. Through cultural, communication and professional activities, people work together, share resources and expand their creativity.